About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Storms

So believe it or not every once in a while I like to take a break away from being a Forensic Photographer and capture life. We had a storm front coming over our house tonight and it truley looked like the heavens above so I had to capture it. Eventhough I hate storms they are amazing to watch. I hope these photos make you feel as peaceful as they made me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!! Those are fantastic and very inspiring photos.

Sara Nagel said...

I agree with Brooke! What a wonderful way to start my Friday!!