About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall in Brown County

Last fall we went to Brown County, Indiana for the first time and we loved it so much we wanted to go back this year. This time we went to Yellowwood State Forest and hiked about 8 miles. It was perfect hiking weather yesterday. I liked this location so much more than Brown County State Park. It's not as populated with hikers and it seemed more like we were hiking in the woods than a man-made trail. This hiking spot probably ranks #2 for me.
Eventhough we were pretty beat after hiking we still managed to walk through little Nashville and have lunch. I love southern Indiana in the fall.






1 comment:

Sara Nagel said...

Very beautiful!!! I love the picture of you and Matt too! See you Friday! YAY!!!!