About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hawaiian Luau


My Aunt Memare and Uncle Jeff have been to Hawaii several times and they wanted to share some of it with us. My grandmother hosted the Luau party at her house this weekend. It was good food and good times with family.

Here are some pre-party pics.


Mom and all her kids.


Mom and her two kids.

Me and my bro.



Little miss Carmen Marie and Papa.


Did I mention we have the best dog ever.....he is so tolerant of the things I do to him.


And it's always a blast playing with Cameron!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask where the coconut bra was at.... and then I scrolled down. HILARIUOS!!!!