About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cameron Michael Groza

My nephew has finally arrived. He was born at 4:52pm December 16th. He was 7lbs 5oz, eventhough he looks tinier to me. Mom and baby are doing fine. Debra had a really hard time and pushed for 1 hour and 10 minutes but she was a trooper. He is adorable and was wide awake for a while after being born. He looks so much like his mama and like my brother in his eyes. I will post more pics later!

Dylan and Debra after being up all night and waiting for the fun to begin.

3 comments:

Grandma Wanda said...

Congratulations to the whole family! Cameron will be so special to you:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Tell them cognrats from us! And congrats to you Aunt Amanda!

Sara Nagel said...

He is so adorable! Tell Dylan and Debra congrats! Isn't wonderful to be an aunt!!!!