About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

17 weeks

June 28th.
We toured the hospital this week. The tour group was unexpectedly large and I was by far the earliest pregnant girl. I felt kind of silly that I’m hardly showing but it also made me feel pretty good about how much of a planner I am. I’m really glad we did this so I can be more comfortable with my surroundings once we arrive there. When the nurse educator was talking about the delivery process I started to get a tad emotional and excited. I’ll be ready when the time comes.
We also started looking at cribs, strollers and other things to prepare for our registry. There are too many options out there! We found a crib we both like, but the stroller/car seat decision will probably take us longer.
I switched over to maternity/nursing bras this week, why did I wait so long? I’m feeling pretty good!


No comments: