About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, July 25, 2013

20 weeks

July 19th.
The fog of the first trimester is behind me, time has sped up and all of a sudden I am half way through this pregnancy! Unbelievable. I know I still have a long way to go but I am thankful for each week that has passed. I read that my uterus has grown up to my belly button by now. That is pretty accurate because that is right where I am feeling his little kicks.

Half way and I have gained 13 lbs. My doctor says this is normal and I’m fine with it too. I read I will probably gain a pound a week now. Ouch! I’m not freaked out about gaining the weight but 20 more does seem like a lot.

If I ever needed an excuse to travel this has been my best yet! We booked our "babymoon" to Hilton Head, SC around Labor Day. Knowing a baby was in our plans this year; I decided a long time ago that I wanted to take a road trip to the Carolinas.



3 comments:

Sara Nagel said...

You look amazing and yay for Babymoon!!!

Sara Nagel said...

You look amazing and yay for Babymoon!!!

Millers said...

Is there room for one more baby mooner?