About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, September 19, 2013

28 weeks

September 13th.

7 months! I don’t feel 7 months at all. I’m feeling great. Sure I have some minor negative symptoms that come with pregnancy but I refuse to dwell on them. I’ve never felt more at peace with something going on in my life and I want to keep it that way. One funny side effect is that I find myself asking people to repeat themselves a lot. I hear what they are saying I’m just not listening to them the first time around. This is not like me at all but I find it hard to control. Is this part of “pregnancy/mom” brain?

We made some major progress on the nursery this week. In one afternoon we installed crown molding, assembled the crib and set up the dresser. We still have a little more to do before I share pictures.
Nesting is in full swing. Not only do I feel the need to get the nursery in order but I feel like my entire house needs organized. I’m having fun with it though and really enjoying this energy.


1 comment:

Sara Nagel said...

Yup you have the classic case of pregnancy/mommy brain! I LOVED video chatting with you last week and miss you greatly. I am so glad you are feeling great and I loved the nesting stage!