About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, September 26, 2013

29 weeks

At my last Dr. appt she said he was head down. I have felt larger and rounder movements down low that I knew he was head down. Whenever I rub my upper belly and feel a lump I know it’s his foot so I press on it and he kicks me back. I can’t wait to touch his actual little baby feet!

This week I sorted through an abundance of clothes that we received from friends. This little boy is set on clothes for a while and I am so thankful. I also got two naps in. I have been sleeping really well and haven’t needed any naps yet but I will take them while I can.


1 comment:

Sara Nagel said...

Aww I love your baby belly and super cute top!