About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, October 3, 2013

30 weeks

September 27th.
I had my first baby shower this week back home. It was a wonderful time and our little guy got a lot of great gifts. It is so weird to all of a sudden have a room full of baby stuff in our house.

I had a Dr. Appt this week and got to meet the other Dr. in the practice. After discussing my birth wishes with him I felt really comfortable. He said 70 % of the time they deliver their own patients so hopefully that is the case with me. However he seems as calm and relaxed as my Dr. so I will be fine with him. He said they try to pair Bradley patients up with a nurse who has attended several natural births so I am less likely to bump heads with her. He also said the only time he disagrees with his Bradley patients is when the bag of waters has broken and 5-6 hours pass with no contractions. Bradley patients like to wait as long as possible and avoid pitocin but Doctors get nervous if too long has passed due to the risk of infection. I knew this would be the common practice which is why I am praying my contractions start before my water breaks or I am staying home and getting into my Bradley bag of tricks.


No comments: