About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, October 17, 2013

32 weeks

October 11th.
I had another Dr. Appt this week. During her exam of the outside of my belly I asked her if the baby felt low. I have felt his head down really low for probably two months now but figured he was more comfortable down there. She said he did feel very low already. Typically at this point the baby’s head is around your hip bones but he was a few inches below mine. She said I probably just had a very welcoming pelvis but wanted to do an internal exam to make sure. After the exam she said he was low and I was dilated 1 cm which caught her attention. She said it is rare to be dilated this early on and she wanted to do one more test to make sure I wasn’t headed down the road of pre-term labor. Two days later I went in for a fetal protein test that just consisted of a swab. She said I was still at 1 cm and maybe my cervix was just priming up early. The test came back negative which was good news and she gave me no restrictions. She said she would be very surprised if I was overdue so we'll see.


1 comment:

Sara Nagel said...

You are seriously the most beautiful mommy to be! I love your weekly updates!