About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, October 24, 2013

33 weeks

October 18th.

This week we had a maternity photo session. I knew from the beginning I wanted to have one of these I just kept waiting for my belly to get big enough. The leaves have changed here and I haven’t had any swelling start yet so I scheduled it for this week. It ended up being a very cold day with rain and sleet but hopefully the pictures still turn out great.

Also this week my coworkers threw me a shower. It was a wonderful shower and they really out did themselves.


No comments: