About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, October 31, 2013

34 weeks

October 25th.

We finished up our last Bradley class this week and Matt is officially a trained coach. We still have a lot of practicing we want to do at home but I think we have a good foundation already.

I attended my last baby shower this week in Fowler. We received a lot of great gifts and if he decided to come tomorrow we could get by.

I now go to the doctor weekly and this week I met the 3rd and final doctor in the practice. The baby still sounds good and is still in a good position. This doctor has the most experience and he agreed that with the baby already being very low that it “should” make for an easier delivery.

I’ve been pretty tired this week and I don’t know if it pregnancy exhaustion that has kicked in or I’m just recovering from a very busy weekend. I’m also starting to feel a tad more uncomfortable from the growing belly and wondering what a few more weeks will feel like.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you still look good..you haven`t gained to much weight.. love you
G-ma