About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, November 7, 2013

35 weeks

My mother, grandmother and grandfather came to visit this week so they could see the baby’s room. I washed all of the initial baby clothes, blankets and sheets and we had fun folding and organizing everything in his room.

We also got our car seat inspected and installed by the fire department. I plan on taking it out until we get a little closer but at least I know what to do now.

At the doctor this week I had to get the Strep B test. She also checked me again and we were both surprised to find that I have dilated to 3cm! She said this still could still mean nothing and I could make it to 40 weeks but with my body continuing to progress she doubts it will happen. 37 weeks is still the goal for a full-term baby. Considering it took me 3 weeks to dilate 2 more centimeters I’m not really concerned but I need to make sure we are ready at home.

Here is a side by side comparison of the changes over the past 30 weeks. That was me at only 5 weeks and now me at 35 weeks.
  
                                                                               



                                                                                                       

No comments: