About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Nursery

I just received the last little thing for the nursery so now it is complete. I really never had a theme in mind but stumbled across the animal decals and loved them. We painted the walls gray when we moved in and decided that we wanted to keep them that color. We did put up crown molding to add a nice finish to the room.
 


 
 
 I knew exactly what I wanted when it came to looking for the crib. Dark wood with straight edges and this is the one I fell in love with. Babi Italia Middleton.
 

I did not love the dresser that came with the collection because it was very short. Considering we would be standing at it several times a day I wanted one that was taller. Luckily I found one that was the same color from a different collection.
 

 
 
This little shelf we painted white and will hold his bath towels, video monitor, etc.
The sign is something that was hanging in Matt's room from when he was a little boy. The sheep and shoe are gifts from Ireland.
 
 
The glider is from Grandma Handy's house. I am thankful to have it. We will be spending a lot of time feeding, snuggling and bonding with our little boy in it.
 
 
This is the personal touch I knew I wanted in his room from the beginning. I took this picture on one of our many vacations. The quote is something I saw online. We hope in time that he finds inspiration to see the world and do great things.
 
 

No comments: