About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, November 21, 2013

37 weeks

No change at the doctor this week and everything still looks good. This little boy is sending us on a roller coaster ride into the unknown. Hopefully my labor isn’t the same way. I thoroughly went over my birth plan with the doctor and she is fine with everything as long as I remain flexible in an emergency, which of course I will.

This weekend I made 5 large freezer meals which will actually count for about 12 dinners for us. My future self will be very thankful that we have them.

I also started chugging glasses of raspberry tea and hopefully it helps me have efficient contractions….when they start. No signs of labor yet.
Today I am treating myself to a prenatal massage. I haven’t felt like I needed a massage but I read they can improve labor so we shall see.


No comments: