About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Friday, May 13, 2011

Missing Husband

Has anyone seen my husband? He's tall dark and handsome and tends to disappear when the weather is nice.



Oh wait I found him!






This is called "hammock time" and it is what I have lost my husband to. The first day he had it set-up I realized that the time we would spend together would be shorter and shorter each week......just kidding. It's actually really relaxing to be in the hammock under our willow tree and next to the pond. It's a great reading spot.






Also a little update on my second week of saving money at the grocery store.....this visit I only spent $37 so I'm still staying on track!




No comments: