About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In the Shadows

So this is the latest look for our pergola. We added four angled pieces to give it more of a mediterranean look. The new pieces also made a perfect spot to hang flower baskets off of. Sorry for the shadows but I only seem to remember to take photos at this time of day.

And finally after weeks of waiting for this puppy to go on sale we have our patio set.




To celebrate the ownership of my first ever patio table I made yummy Vegan Zucchini Bread......well not so much to celebrate but because the zucchini was starting to go bad :) Bad zucchini is great for baking though!



No comments: