About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Love the You that God Made

Every year around this time I try to be all summery and do my hair in that wet beachy crunchy style......it always fails. For some reason I thought this year would be different because I bought a new blow dryer and it came with one of those diffuser attachments. What was I thinking. It always looks like either I just got out of bed or a bird's nest.



So even though I learned at a young age to accept the long legs I would have to shop for the rest of my life, it took me 20 years to accept that my hair will always be straight! Don't get me wrong I love my straight hair b/c it is so easy to manage but sometimes a girl wants to mix it up. And by the way "perm" is not a word that we talk about. My mother probably learned when I was 8 that a perm would only happen once on my hair.


So straight it is 4-ev-ver!




This is what Cody thought of all my bathroom photo taking nonsense........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have straight hair and perm is not in my vocabulary! I feel your pain!

Message From: Phyllis