About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Concert of the year...so far!

So even though I had every intention of going to several great concerts this year I just couldn't manage to swallow the price of tickets. It's getting ridiculous. But I couldn't pass on going to see Mr. Brad Paisley and I am so glad I didn't. This is the 6th time I have seen him and it gets better every time. I joined the fan club this year just to see if I could get better seats and these turned out to be the best seats we have ever had! I mean look at them.....you can't get any closer. He did a great show and I felt like we were the only ones there because we were in the second row from the runway. I am definitely renewing the fan club membership next year.

(By the way I did not use the zoom for these photos!)



No comments: