About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, August 8, 2013

22 Weeks

August 2nd.
Big milestones this week. I was able to feel Baby S move from the outside and so was Matt! I had just went to bed and was rubbing my belly per my nightly routine and I felt him move twice. Matt was also able to feel him twice. Pretty amazing for this daddy-to-be to finally experience some of what I have been feeling.

Then three days later we were both able to see my stomach move several times. It looked like an alien was trying to come out of my tummy. Each time Matt talked to him he responded with a kick. Maybe we have a daddy’s boy growing in there?

I had another Dr. Appt this week. Everything went great and she said he is a healthy active little boy. My next appt I have the dreaded glucose test. Blah.


No comments: