About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

25 weeks

August 23rd.
In our second Bradley class we talked about nutrition. I have to keep a food log so she can make sure we are receiving enough protein. Protein is something I stepped up recently so I am doing just fine. It’s perfect timing for me to stare at my food choices on paper every day.

We did another relaxation exercise. This time she got us into a deep relaxed state that I almost felt hypnotized. Then our husbands had to simulate a contraction through digging deep into several different muscles. I kept asking Matt if he was trying his hardest because I really didn’t feel any pain, just pressure. The key is for us to learn how to do this on our own. I have no problem getting myself relaxed but I have to work on staying that way for hours.

We are getting ready for our “babymoon” vacation to Hilton Head. I am so ready to relax in the ocean before we come back to crunch time of getting ready for baby. I plan to read no baby books while on the beach, just a couple fiction books on my list.




No comments: