About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, August 22, 2013

24 weeks

August 16th.
6 months pregnant! Hard to believe.

We went to our first Bradley class this week. I was really surprised that there are nine couples in this class. I thought this was a less traditional method and the class would be really small. I look forward to learning as much as I can. We have a lot to read and do at home each week that I almost feel like we signed up for a college course. Half the time the teacher is talking directly to the husbands. She is training them to be our coaches as much as she is training us to have this baby. It’s pretty awesome and I’m getting more excited about going through this together!

Still feeling great and doing my Bradley exercises every day! We got the hook up recently with a ton of fresh produce and I decided this is the best time of year to be in the 2nd trimester! I’ve had to make some adjustments in the sleep department and although my sleep is more broken I’m still getting roughly 8 hours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it won`t be long and we will have a new family member to love.Three months All right :-) G-Ma

Sara Nagel said...

You look so beautiful!!! I am glad to hear you are doing well. I miss you tons! Love you!!

Sara Nagel said...

You look so beautiful!!! I am glad to hear you are doing well. I miss you tons! Love you!!

Sara Nagel said...

You look so beautiful!!! I am glad to hear you are doing well. I miss you tons! Love you!!