About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

11 weeks

May 17th.
I decided to tell one person at work. If something should have happened to me while on the job I needed someone to know. I knew this person could keep the secret for a couple more weeks so I didn’t worry about telling them.

Though I hadn’t gained any weight yet I felt like some caught up to me this week. Needless to say my pants felt a little tighter this week and I started to think about maternity clothes. I tried some on one day just for fun. They are pretty comfy and I know once I switch to them it will be hard to ever go back to regular clothes.

My diet improved and I was able to add back some veggies that have grossed me out for weeks. Fruit has been my best friend through this but I knew I was eating too much of it and I needed more balance. I got some exercise in this week but I am still going to bed pretty early every night.

No comments: