About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

6 weeks

April 12th.
And then 6 weeks hit. Something changed at the beginning of this week. I was very limited in the foods I could eat. Saturday and Sunday I was in bed all day. We saw Matt’s parents on Sunday and I did my best to hide how tired I was. Exhaustion hit hard at the end of each work day. One day I had to leave early because I was no longer functioning.  I went to bed early every night.  When I felt hungry I had to eat instantly or I started to feel sick. Whatever I’m experiencing this week is manageable; I just need to keep something in my stomach.  Water was unappealing and I made smoothies a lot.  I decided a long time ago that when I felt good I would eat well but if I felt bad I would do whatever I had to do to survive. This week I also started eating lunch in my office instead of in the break room. I could barely handle my own food let alone everyone else’s. My palette changed drastically and I wasn’t proud of my food choices. Matt has been the best husband. He hasn’t complained about eating as a bachelor and he has made lunches and smoothies for me when I couldn’t stand to look at food.

This photo shows how I was feeling.......

No comments: