About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, June 13, 2013

7 weeks

April 19th.
Starting to get more nauseous in the mornings. I had to start showering at night because I would feel sick standing in the shower in the morning. I just feel yucky most of the time. I hate thinking about what I am going to eat because it grosses me out and nothing ever sounds good. Vegetables are very unappealing right now. I spent this weekend in bed too. I get nauseous if I am standing too long plus I have felt exhausted. Growing a baby is hard work!
We’ve been trying to lay low on the weekends because I never know how I will feel but this weekend we attended a party for our brother in-law. I was really nervous about this because it was at a restaurant where there would be plenty of smells to gag me. That morning I felt really sick and started to think about the excuses I would have to give as to why I couldn’t go.  I got better and snacked on preggie pops and pretzels right before the party. I was so glad I was able to hide what I was going through. Hopefully just a few more weekends of avoiding family.
                                          

No comments: