About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

12 weeks

May 24th.
I know I have another week to go in first trimester but there is something about that 12 week mark that made me relax a little more. I’m still not showing and I think with my height I will be able to hide it for a lot longer. I just feel a little thicker around the waist. My appetite continued to improve and my energy was better that it has ever been. I am hoping the second trimester will have me running circles around Matt.

We are 90% sure we are doing the Bradley Method. This is where they coach you are your husband how to have a natural drug-free delivery. Really your husband is your coach and support. Matt will be able to recognize the stages of my labor and know how to react to me as my pain progresses. If we can do this I think it will be an amazing bonding experience for us. I contacted the trainer in our area. She said she has been teaching this for 20 years and 90% of the women she has taught have had a drug-free success. We will start the classes in August. I know labor is coming and I will be as prepared as possible but right now I don’t want to think about it. I just want each day to pass as it needs to and allow our little poppy to develop.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are glowing..You look so beautiful... :) G-ma