About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Little Details

The name will remain a secret until the birth day.

We will find out the gender and I love the idea of a gender reveal party.

Matt would kind of like to have a boy first because he is afraid that he won’t get one unless it’s first. I’ve thought about this over the years and my mind kept changing. Whatever God gives us is what was meant for us. I just want a healthy baby.

Right now we both want two kids but we’ll see how this first one treats me. Ideally I would like one of each.

I love my Doctor so much that I chose to stay with her and drive 40 minutes while in labor instead of waddling out my back door to the hospital behind our house. I hope she holds up to the expectations I have for her. She’s very calm mannered which is what I need in this situation.

I plan to stay Vegetarian. I discussed this with my doctor a while ago and she supports me. Once I can stomach it again I will eat permitted fish.

I have every intention to have a drug-free natural delivery; however everyone has their limits and if labor takes me beyond mine I will reconsider my options. I know it is different for every woman and I have no idea how I will do.

I will need a coach to stay focused on a drug-free delivery. I am looking into the Bradley Method where the husband is trained to be the birth coach. I think Matt is strong enough for this role but if we decide not to do it I will hire a Doula.

No comments: