About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Thursday, June 13, 2013

8 weeks

April 26th.
Another weekend spent in bed. I really don’t know how I survive the work day because once I am home I just want to lie down. The food options are still limited. I really want to like good food again. I have noticed that I lose my breath a little more easily which makes me want to lie down even longer. I read this is normal most of the time because your heart is pumping more blood around your body. I will tell my doctor about it next week and hopefully she also says it’s normal. I am hoping it doesn’t last the entire time because it makes me feel really out of shape.
In the middle of this week I started to feel better. The weather warmed up and I think that helped me a ton. I was able to get sunshine and fresh air. My energy increased but I still had the same palette. Praying it all continues to improve from here.
I causally started looking at maternity clothes online just to see what was in my future. I ended up buying five shirts because they were super cheap.  I can always return them.
It has felt like an eternity waiting for the first Dr. Appt. and finally it is one week away. Praying for the best.

No comments: