About Us

My photo
The purpose of our blog is to share our journey through life with family and friends while we leave our mark on this world. Our 20's have been very kind to us and as we enter the 30's we are hoping to continue to enjoy our time in this thing we call life. I should have called this blog "Traveling through Life".

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Change in Plans

I have always planned on waiting to tell family until 12 weeks. It has been fun having this little secret between us and I haven’t been ready to share it. A while ago I briefly thought it would be nice to share it on Mother’s Day which would be 10 weeks but I decided against it. Then the day after we heard the heartbeat my grandmother called me and told me she had a little medical scare but she was ok. I started thinking a lot that time is so precious and I would hate to not be able to share this wonderful news with my mamaw. I started to feel this was a sign from God that it was ok to tell our news. I talked it over with Matt and he was 100% ready to tell family. We decided Mother’s Day would be the big reveal for both of our families.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best Mothers Day present ever!! Can't wait to meet Baby Sondgeroth! Love, Grandma Sondgeroth